I give consent to Key Enviro Solutions contractors to clean my room in the event of me being absent on the specified date of clean.
- www.keyenvirosolutions.co.uk (the ‘Website’) is operated by Key Enviro Solutions Limited (‘Key Enviro Solutions Ltd’), a company with registered number 8169513 registered at KES House, 109 Red Hill, Wateringbury, Kent, ME18 5LA.
- You should read these terms and conditions (‘terms’) carefully before using the website or any of the services. By using and/or ordering services via the website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms, you should cease using the website immediately or should refrain from placing any orders.
2. Use of the Website
- You confirm that you are of sufficient age (at least 18 years old) to lawfully use this website, enter into a contract and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website and the services. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website and the services by you and those using your log-in information.
- In using the website you acknowledge that we are not responsible for interactions between users of this website. You agree that you shall not use the website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in any way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of sensitive information.
3. Placing an Order
- By placing an order and submitting the order form you are placing an order for the relevant services. The price of any services will be as quoted on the relevant page on the website, and this will be confirmed on your order form (‘price’).
- Your order constitutes a request for the provision of services in accordance with the price and any instructions you include at the time of placing our order.
3.4 The contract between us (‘contract’) and you will be formed when you send you the order confirmation.
- Certain items may not match the descriptions contained in your order whether because of the amount of cleaning or some other substantive reason. Key Enviro Solutions reserves the right to agree separate pricing arrangements in relation to such items and in such circumstances we will contact you in order to discuss such pricing.
4. Your responsibilities
- You must ensure that you follow all instructions as detailed on our website, order form or on instruction signs.
- You shall not use the services for any improper, immoral, unlawful or any other purpose other than that for which you inform us on the order form.
5. The Services
5.1 In providing the services, Key Enviro Solutions shall:
(a) Co-operate with you in all matters relating to the services, and comply with all reasonable instructions provided;
(b) Perform the services with the best care, skill and diligence in accordance with best practice in the relevant industry, profession or trade and
(c) Ensure that the services will confirm with descriptions and specifications set out on the website.
6. Prices & Payment
- The price of any services will be as quoted on our website, expect in cases of obvious error. prices include VAT (where applicable).
- You are required to register your payment details prior to placing an order. Payment for all services must be by credit or debit card and by agreeing to these terms you authorise use to take such payments, whenever arising.
- Key Enviro Solutions makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all credit and debit card transactions carried out via the services are secure. However, if unauthorised charges appear on your credit card or debit card statement for any card used on this website at any time during or after you make your order, conduct your transaction or disclose your card details on this website, Key Enviro Solutions shall not be liable or responsible in any way in respect of any damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by you arising from or in any way connected with said use, transaction or disclosure, save where such unauthorised charges appear as a direct result of Key Enviro Solutions negligence and subject to any statutory rights which you may have.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an order confirmation.
- Key Enviro Solutions does not warrant that information contained on the website will be error-free or that the website will be virus or bug-free.
- The website contains a large number of services and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the services listed may have been incorrectly described or priced. We will normally rectify these errors however; we are under no obligation to provide the services to you as described on the website at the time of the error.
8. Lost or Damaged Items
- All lost items must be reported within 48 hours to Key Enviro Solutions after you collect the items. We will use our reasonable efforts to find you items and will review lost property claims on a case by case basis.
- Any compensation for loss of or damage to items, will be in the absolute discretion of Key Enviro Solutions, without admission of liability and only given in accordance with guidelines to the specific industry related to the services.
- Our liability howsoever arising and notwithstanding that the cause of any theft, loss or damage explained or unexplained shall not exceed the replacement value of any goods stolen, lost or damaged. We shall not in any circumstances whatsoever be liable for indirect or consequential loss such as (but not limited to) loss of profits, loss of market or the consequences or delay or deviation however caused.
- Key Enviro Solutions will use reasonable endeavours to return or repair such items and will review all claims on a case by case basis.
9. Turnaround Times
Key Enviro Solutions makes no guarantee as to the turnaround time. We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide the services within the turnaround times detailed on the website, however circumstances beyond our control can sometimes result in a delay in the services. We will endeavour to keep you updated with the progress of your order.
10. Refunds & Cancellation
- Where we are unable to supply the services for any reason, we will issue you with a refund within 30 days of your order, by crediting the card with which you paid.
- We acknowledge that a contract is being entered into at distance and in accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel this agreement within 7 days (commencing a day after these terms are accepted).
- Notwithstanding clause 15.2, you agree that the services shall have been deemed to commence from the date and the time of the order confirmation and in accordance with regulation 13 (1)(a) of the Distance Selling Regulations you have no further right to cancel the services.
- You may cancel your order at any point prior to the commencement date for the services. We will notify you of the commencement date. To cancel your order please contact us via email@example.com.
11. Liability and Limitation
- We will perform the services with a reasonable degree of care, diligence, skill and judgement and that the services provided will be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which the relevant services are commonly supplied.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Key Enviro Solutions’s negligence. Key Enviro Solutions shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any term or any duty for loss of anticipated savings, business revenues, or profits, or any indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of goodwill, data and all other such loss (whether or not arising in the normal course of business), or other economic loss or other claims however caused under this agreement or the provision of the services.
12. Force Majeure
Key Enviro Solutions shall not be liable for any default (or deemed to be in breach of this agreement) by reason of any delay due to any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Key Enviro Solutions take our privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. See GDPR Policy.
Key Enviro Solutions will use processes which in our opinion are best suited to the nature and conditions of each individual room. We cannot guarantee against colour loss, colour bleeding and shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabrics. Precautions will be taken to alleviate any problems where possible.
15. Intellectual Property rights and web-links
- All content included on the website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Key Enviro Solutions or our affiliates. You acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable laws and you agree not to use or copy any part thereof without our express permission. Nothing in these terms shall be construed as transferring or granting (by implication or otherwise) to you any licence or right in or to the website content.
- This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Key Enviro Solutions. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Key Enviro Solutions does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks on this website to such other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
- The website is made available for personal use. You may not copy, monitor, screen-scrape, spider, deep-link or reproduce any content, information or software displayed on this site for any commercial or competitive purpose.
16. General Matters
- Key Enviro Solutions reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time without notifying you. By continuing to use and access the website you agree to be bound by any variation made. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- Key Enviro Solutions may employ sub-contractors for carrying out any part of the services.
- It is acknowledged that Key Enviro Solutions shall not be liable for breach of contract or any other failure or defect in performance other than by employees of Key Enviro Solutions or performed by you or your agents, employees or others associated with you.
- If any term or provision of these terms are held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms (together with descriptions and specifications detailed on the website) constitute the entire agreement between the parties. No delay, act or omissions by either you or Key Enviro Solutions in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- The contract formed between you and Key Enviro Solutions on the acceptance of the order are not enforceable by any third party under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- These terms and our contract will be governed by the law of England and Wales. Disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. Our right to terminate
- We may terminate this contract if you are in breach of any terms of this contract or we have reason to believe that you may be insolvent.
- Termination does not affect any other rights, which we may have under this contract.
- No waiver by us of any breach of the contract by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- If any provision of these terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- The contract shall be governed by the laws of England.
- These terms do not affect any consumer rights contained in the Unfair contract terms Act 1977 or any statutory modification of them.